Group Activity Rides
Explore Maui with Wailea Taxi, Your Personal Driver, Concierge, and Tour Guide
A world-class resort calls for world-class transportation. Travel to and from the Grand Wailea in comfort and style with Royal Taxi, Maui’s most friendly, reliable, and knowledgeable Wailea taxi service. Even with plenty to do in and around the resort, sometimes you may want to take a day trip, head out for lunch or dinner in town, hit the retail shops, or check out one of Maui’s gorgeous beaches, and with Royal Taxi, there’s no need to rent a car. Avoid the daily valet parking fees at the resort and the hassles of securing and returning your rental by making Royal Taxi your go-to Wailea taxi service.
What Makes Wailea Taxi Different?
Taking a taxi on vacation doesn’t have to be a chore. Royal Wailea Taxi makes Grand Wailea transportation an experience you won’t forget. Book your taxi with us and enjoy:
- Top-notch customer service. As proven by our customer reviews, Royal Wailea Taxi goes above and beyond to meet and exceed your expectations. We work hard to ensure you’re happy with our service, and tirelessly to resolve any issues or concerns promptly and with a smile.
- Local drivers who know the island. All our Wailea taxi drivers are Maui locals who know the island well. Book with Royal Taxi and you’ll have the island at your fingertips. Get tips on the finest restaurants, best shopping, and most exciting activities and places to explore, all at no extra fee. It’s like having your own personal concierge, local tour guide, and driver in one.
- Convenient booking and on-time arrivals. Royal Wailea Taxi is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, holidays included. We will arrive 10-minutes early for any pre-arranged booking to get you on the road asap. Contact us with a “Ready Now” call, and we’ll arrive in 10-minutes or less to anywhere in the Kihei/Wailea/Makena area. With Royal Taxi, there’s no need to worry about last minute plans! Just call Wailea-Makena taxi when you need us.
- Fair, affordable rates. Avoid extra per-person and luggage charges when you book with Wailea-Makena taxi. We charge one low rate for up to 7 passengers, including luggage. And we do it with a smile!
- Complimentary car seats and booster seats. Wailea taxi is kid-friendly, too! We offer free car seats and booster seats for your keiki upon request. Just let us know what you need when you book your reservation.
Things to Do Near the Grand Wailea Resort
It’d be easy to spend your entire Maui vacation on the 40 gorgeous acres of the Grand Wailea resort; with 9 pools, beach yoga, scuba and paddleboard lessons, 3 golf courses, canoes and kayaks, botanical tours, and much more, the resort offers plenty of opportunities for relaxation and fun. But on the days you want to explore a bit more, Wailea taxi is there to pick you up and take you anywhere you’d like to go on the island.
Here is a list of popular activities in and around Wailea-Makena and the rest of Maui:
- Go shopping at the Shops at Wailea
- Visit Makena Beach State Park
- Watch the dolphins at La Perouse
- Go snorkeling at Ahihi Cove
- Catch dinner and a live show at Mulligan’s on the Blue
- Visit Front Street in Lahaina for food, shopping, entertainment, and more
- Spend a morning at IAO Valley State Park and swim in the stream
- Check out a live show at the M.A.C.C.
- Spend an afternoon in Paia, Maui’s favorite surfing town
- Watch the surfers at Ho’okipa Lookout and visit Baldwin Beach
- Drive to Upcountry and visit Makawao, Maui’s cowboy town
- Check out the Ali’i Kula Lavender farm in Upcountry Kula
- Take a day trip and explore the Road to Hana
And much, much more!!