To Wailea Town
Explore Maui with Wailea Taxi, Your Personal Driver, Concierge, and Tour Guide
A world-class resort calls for world-class transportation. Travel to and from the Wailea town in comfort and style with Royal Taxi, Maui’s most friendly, reliable, and knowledgeable Wailea taxi service. Even with plenty to do in and around the resort, sometimes you may want to take a day trip, head out for lunch or dinner in town, hit the retail shops, or check out one of Maui’s gorgeous beaches, and with Royal Taxi, there’s no need to rent a car. Avoid the daily valet parking fees at the resort and the hassles of securing and returning your rental by making Royal Taxi your go-to Wailea taxi service.
Things to Do Nearby the Wailea Town
It’d be easy to spend your entire Maui vacation in most resorty town of Wailea, walk down to the beach or along the Wailea Beach Pathway, or to the fancy Shops of Wailea. But on the days you want to explore a bit more, Wailea taxi is there to pick you up and take you anywhere you’d like to go on the island.
Here is a list of popular activities in and around Wailea-Makena and the rest of Maui:
- Go shopping at the Shops at Wailea
- Visit Makena Beach State Park
- Watch the dolphins at La Perouse
- Go snorkeling at Ahihi Cove
- Catch dinner and a live show at Mulligan’s on the Blue
- Visit Front Street in Lahaina for food, shopping, entertainment, and more
- Spend a morning at IAO Valley State Park and swim in the stream
- Check out a live show at the M.A.C.C.
- Spend an afternoon in Paia, Maui’s favorite surfing town
- Watch the surfers at Ho’okipa Lookout and visit Baldwin Beach
- Drive to Upcountry and visit Makawao, Maui’s cowboy town
- Check out the Ali’i Kula Lavender farm in Upcountry Kula
- Take a day trip and explore the Road to Hana
And much, much more!!