TO OGG Kahului Airport
Royal Taxi – The Best Maui Airport Taxi
Whether you’re wrapping up your Maui vacation or traveling for work or play, getting to the Kahului OGG airport is easy when you choose Royal Taxi, the best airport taxi Maui.
With 24-hour booking, affordable rates, and friendly customer service, Royal Taxi will arrive on-time, pick you up in a clean, safe vehicle, and help you load your luggage into the car and carry it out to the curb when we drop you off at your terminal. For those with little ones, we provide complimentary car and booster seats upon request – just ask!
As one of the most affordable airport taxis on Maui, we charge one low rate for up to 7 people, with no extra fees for luggage, and you can pay with any major credit card, including PayPal.
Book online now or call Royal Taxi at 808-874-6900 to reserve your private ride.
The Royal Taxi Guide to Kahului OGG Airport
As the #1 Maui airport taxi, we take pride in our commitment to serve you. As part of our service, we’ve created a quick guide to help you navigate through the Kahului airport and make the most of your time while you wait for your flight. Whether you’re looking for a place to eat, shop, or connect to Wi-Fi, our guide can point you in the right direction.
A quick overview of airport services and amenities
- If You Need to Find an ATM. Travelers can find ATMs in three locations at the airport: baggage claim, the ticket lobby, and the central area of the 2nd floor of the terminal.
- If You Need a Cart for Your Luggage. For assistance carrying your luggage through the terminal, passengers may rent a baggage cart for a small fee in the ticket lobby or airport baggage claim area.
- If You Need to Access the Internet. Airport travelers can access wireless internet on the 2nd level of the Kahului airport in select locations. The cost is 20 cents per minute.
- If You Believe You’ve Lost an Item. To report or claim a lost item, contact OGG’s Lost and Found Department at 808-872-3421 or visit their office on the ground level from 7:30am to 5pm M-F. The department will hold items for 45 days. If your item went missing at a security checkpoint, you must contact TSA at 808-872-0235. For anything that went missing on your flight, please contact the appropriate airline.
- If You or a Loved One Needs Medical Assistance. In addition to calling 911 during the event of a medical emergency, the Kahului Airport provides medical response 24 hours a day, and defibrillators throughout the public areas of the airport which trigger Airport rescue staff when accessed.
- Where to find additional visitor Information. If you find yourself in the Kahului Airport with a question, look for one of our information desks which are located throughout the terminal. Agents are available from 7:45am to 9:45pm daily. You may also call 808-872-3893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Note for Passengers: To comply with federal regulations regarding airport security, locker and storage units for baggage are temporarily unavailable at Kahului airport. Also, please note smoking is not allowed in the airport or within 20 feet of the building.
Where to grab a bite at Kahului airport
- Starbucks Coffee
- Sammy’s Beach Bar and Grill
- Hot Dog Cart (located at the gate area between gates 27 and 29)
- Stinger Ray’s Tropical Bar and Grill (located at the gate area at Gate 23)
Where to shop for gifts, last-minute purchases, and souvenirs
- Pineapple Country
- Kahului Trading Co
- Maui Diver’s Jewelry Shop
- DFS Island Shop (located at the gate area at Gate 21)
- Newsstand (open daily)
We hope our mini-guide to Kahului OGG was useful!
If you’re ready to book your Maui airport taxi, simply book online above or call Royal Taxi now at 808-874-6900 to reserve your car.